Saturday, August 23, 2008

From: falim@aol.com
Subject: Re: Plato On the Bitter Bitch Syndrome
To: jmarvinx@yahoo.com
Date: Saturday, August 23, 2008, 6:35 AM


Muhajir, I know you love the term bitter bitch. I hate the term, but I know its a reality. I try real hard to avoid being around them. Bitterness is vile and viral.
I love being around the Black women who have learned how to love and live with their men for life. Mostly Southern women.They know how to keep their men. Know how to value themselves and their men. Also know when to shutup. White women are not the only women who know how to act. Black women and Black men have to learn to practice restraint with each other like they show to the white folks. And then they won't need their fake, self-loathing relationships with "the other."
Keep doing your work against white supremacy!! It's crucial!

No comments: