Monday, September 14, 2009

This is a complementary piece to my signature
"I Love Everything About You, But You!" peace.

"I Loved Everything About Me, But Me!", by Paradise

I got the white spirit
I got the white dreams
I got the white hopes
I got the white schemes
I got the white grades
I got the white college
I got the white degree
I got the white knowledge
I got the white job
I got the white bread
I got the white meat
I got the white spread
I got the white car
I got the white house
I got the white neighbors
I got the white spouse
I got the white religion
I got the white the white hair
I got the white diction
I got the white flair
I got the white credit card
I got the white coke
I got the white membership
I got the white smokes
I got the white sugar
I got the white salt
I got the white diet
I got the white gout
I got the white doctor
I got the white disease
I got the white hospitals
I got the white surgeries
I got the white bill
I got the white stroke
I got the white pill
I got the white croak
I got the white funeral
Where somebody told a white racist joke

I had the white everything
But I still wasn't happy
Cuz I loved everything about me
But me!?!!!

(c) asante Paradise 939

No comments: