Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Rudi Mwongozi on Slavery

Rudi Mwongozi September 22 at 3:47pm Reply
Beautiful...you know to me the worst thing that happened to us was not slavery...every race has been enslaved at one time or another inhistory...the worst thing, the most agregious transgression was the attempt to erase us from history...but the war today is about this...its about who has the right to educate our children...us or the state...us or the corporate hegemon...the state and the corporate hegemon has their own rivalry and they compete...the state (the democrats) vs the corporate hegemon (represented by the republicans) and then they both intersect at some point and they both are a team against the indigenous people of the earth...they have replaced the old pardism at the inception of the U.S. which was the federalists vs the democratic/republicans...

Yes we need to make amends or as Farrakhan stated at the million man march atonement...but our abuse of our sposes and children reprehensible though it is and was is not the crux of our problem...the crux of our problem is the state and the corporations need the Black men out of the homes so THEY can be the primary educators of our children...

Any Black man who tries to have his own life...and by his own life I mean forge his own way and not submit to the dictates of the corporate hegemon or the state social compact is marked for economic sanctions and social isolation...its the price you pay for having the temerity to have your own life and insist on living it free...and then there are nearly irresistable forces at work that drive you out of the house ...it hasn't changed or abated and THAT'S the war we are fighting

So those of us who are man enough and human enough and conscious enough to seek forgiveness from our children's mothers...know what?...they have NO CHOICE but to forgive us...what choice to they have if they themselves have ANY consciousness of what is at work here...

For years I couldn't forgive my father...I never did forgive him because I finally overstood that there is nothing to forgive...he did what had to be done..me and Muhajir we go back (Remember "In The Name of Love"?)...the story has never been told better. My family to whom Muhajir was mentor helped tell the story and then embarked on his own struggles...and still is in recovery...and I am still in recovery...and my oldest son forgives me cuz at the age of 33 he knows...and my youngest son will (If he knows what's good for him) cuz he WILL know...and my daughters?...well a father's daughter is a father's daughter...they are the starlight in my eyes and I theirs.

Yes we must make amends and at-one-ment...and at the same time NEVER give up the quest to have our own lives and OPPOSE the corporate hegemon...no one said it would be easy...that's why Allah azza wa j'al chose US for this job instead of the Angels...

Love and Blessings

No comments: