Monday, October 22, 2007

Comment on Minister Farrakhan


First, I love Minister Farrakhan so much that I cry when I hear his voice. He is what I would want my father to be if I had one. I love him because he loves his people and although he may evolve he never waivers in his fight for his people. I read your article on the creation of a Black nation. Your description sounds like a Black heaven. I, too, would love to live in a black nation with some true black people; however, I don't see that as a possibility here. I don't believe the US government would ever partition land to give us. They will never give us monetary reparations and we are stupid, in my opinion, to think they will. We have to leave.

regina@rneequaye.com
www.rneequaye.com

Reply by Dr. M


Don't ever underestimate the power of Allah to make the devil do His will.

No comments: