Sunday, July 26, 2009

Comments on Mythology of Pussy

I admit the title turned me off-no man would ever lay his hands on me with that kind of language,but you have plenty to say and you say it like it is even if it makes you feel uncomfortable.
--C. Mixon

--Don't send me anything vulgar like this. My mother didn't talk like this.
--D. Jackmon

--My pussy ain't no myth!
--Anon

--Take me off your mailing list.

--Dr. E. Allen, Umass

I want my son to read this with a man, not with me.

-Rashida M

I wish I'd read this when I was 18. It would have saved me a lot of trouble with women. I would have recognized who they are and who I am as a spiritual being.
--Reginald J.

--Marvin, you and I should have read this when we were 17. Would have saved women a lot of hell.
--Lumukanda

Do you have a brown bag? I can't take this back to work, might get fired.

--Anon

I put it in the trunk of my car--can't take it in the house, my wife will kill me.

--Conway J

No comments: